Friday, November 12, 2010

About BBS

Welcome to The Beautiful Biracial Store! Here we sell children's jewelry, hair accessories, hair products, clothes, and a lot of custom made items! We love to beautify our chldren, so why not help beautify yours! Our items are inexpensive and looks great on any child! Look around, buy, and enjoy!

While running our site, BEAUTIFULBIRACIAL.COM and our FACEBOOK page, we've noticed that a lot of mothers/guardians do not have the same opportunity to purchase a lot of hair products/accessories due to location/price. As unfortunate as that is, we figured, we could help them by showing items that they may want to try or probably need!

Being a mother myself, I'm always shopping around for the best deals verses brand named things and I'm sure you do too. I, personally, do not have the funds to buy expensive products, so here and on my other site, I share the experience of using the inexpensive products and if we (my daughter & I) like them, then we share with you guys.

Not only do we sell accessories, but we make children's jewelry and clothing as well. What started off as a fun project became a business and we love to do it! The Beautiful Biracial Store and company hope you love it as well!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...